Senior Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Design Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jade Evans|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2017 16:46|
Job title: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Central London
Industry: Building Services
Salary: £45 - 55K plus 8% pension, healthcare, life insurance, income protection, benefit schemes and more
Job Vacancy: JE64890
My client are an independent consultancy firm specialising in Professional Services. They now have a requirement for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join one of their multi-disciplinary Building Engineering design teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a on a variety of prestigious projects covering many sectors but mainly The Science and Industry streams. The work will mainly cover critical systems such as Data centre, Healthcare and Laboratory's projects.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Engineer and degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, or at least something similar. Being a senior member of the team you will have prior experience of leading or managing Electrical teams preferably on multi-disciplinary projects.
It is important that you are able to design and deliver electrical engineering solutions and will have worked on some major or complex projects. You must also be able to manage a project team to ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will already have up to date knowledge and experience in some of the following;
- Large Power (11Kv) Distribution Systems.
- Electrical Building Load Assessments.
- Standby Generation and UPS.
- Fire/Voice Alarm and Security Systems.
- Data Centres and Financial Services Establishments.
- Health Care.
- Lighting Design (internal and external).
- Combined Heat and Power Plant.
- A degree in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering is ideal but not essential
- Accreditation or membership to IET or CIBSE, and working towards chartered status is ideal but not essential
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline
- Thorough understanding of Building Services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in design and delivery of large to medium scale projects
- Up to date with British Standards
- Must offer a minimum of 6 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
Benefits / Salary:
Their benefits are exceptional, offering; Healthcare, Life Assurance, Accident Insurance and Income Protection. These are supplied to all permanent staff and you will also be enrolled into grade-related flexible benefits in which you can take as cash or spend on a variety of options.
The company also operate a share scheme of which you will be eligible to enrol on, potentially paying two Profit Share payments per year.
If you are interested in the role of Senior Electrical Engineer, please submit your CV via the job board or directly to Jade Evans at Project Resource on 01189522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource Ltd offer an excellent payment scheme for any new and successful referrals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's