Senior Electrical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + tax-free living allowance + travel & accom|
|Contact Name:||Sam Larking|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 15:52|
Senior Electrical Project Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 + tax-free living allowance + tax uplift + accommodation and travel
Rotation: 3 weeks on, 1 week off
Our client is a highly reputable and well-established MEP contractor providing M&E services to the construction market across the UK and Europe. As one of Europe's leading M&E Contractors, this client has a specialist Data Centre construction team which operate across the EMEA region.
The client is looking for Senior Electrical Project Engineers with a desire to progress in their career. This contractor will help facilitate continued professional development as well as training towards chartered status. With hundreds of millions of pounds worth of work already scheduled and their order book filled for the foreseeable future, this client is offering progression, training, and longevity in a new and exciting role within the Data Centre Sector.
Senior Electrical Project Engineer responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day installation from a multitude of Contractors
- Early integration with the design team to eliminate potential problems which would jeopardise the end date of the programme
- Review RFP's prior to tenders submittal and review the tenders prior to the selection process
- Ensure the site progress is kept in line with the construction programme through constant monitoring.
- Resolve all technical (Electrical) issues in a prompt and timely manner
- Ensure all risk assessments and method statements are full completed and promote a robust H&S attitude
- Method statements preparation, risk assessments and all areas in respect of health and safety on site.
Senior Electrical Project Engineer Management responsibilities:
- Using the construction programme and regular meetings with the Supply Chain to ensure progress is maintained and resources are matched to the project.
- From inception to handover, to work closely with the project teams and managers to constantly review and manage projects.
- Preparing project close out reports with the Project Manager.
- Maintaining adequate records and ensuring procedures are followed in respect of Quality, Environment and Health & Safety.
- Ensuring and reviewing that the personnel on site are trained correctly and have the valid certificates for the tasks being carried out on the projects.
- Reviewing progress and resource allocation with the Project Manager.
- Motivating the team as well as contributing to performance reviews for those on site.
Senior Electrical Project Engineer requirements:
- Electrical Engineering degree is ideal but not essential
- A full understanding of Environmental and Health & Safety procedures and systems.
- An understanding of Mission Critical Projects - experience working on Data Centre, Pharmaceutical or heavy industrial projects is essential.
- Experience working for M&E or main contractors.
To apply for the position of Senior Electrical Project Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Sam on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's