|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2017 10:43|
Senior Construction Engineer required for an established regional contractor
I am working with a highly established and successful regional construction contractor to find a permanent Senior Engineer to join their operations department.
This contractor work on a variety of schemes from schools, to high-rise resi, to housing. They have an excellent reputation for delivering projects in both the public and private sectors and as a result have a consistent flow of work across the North West, Yorkshire and North Midlands.
The opportunity to join them on a permanent basis is rare due to their high staff retention levels - this vacant position is as a result of an increase in workload. It offers several different progression routes, and the chance to join as a valued member of a positive team.
The successful Senior Engineer must:
- Have at least 10 years' experience in Engineering roles for main construction contractors
- Have a strong track record of successfully setting out/supervising engineering duties on a variety of construction projects
- Have a professional qualification of degree level or above in an engineering related subject
- Be able to travel across the North West or West Yorkshire visiting several sites
The successful Senior Engineer will receive:
- Basic salary of between £38,000 - £45,000 + package
- Competitive benefits package incl. car allowance + pension + holiday allowance
- Chance to join a positive team environment within a highly established main contractor
If you are interested in the role of Senior Engineer please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
St. Helens, Merseyside
£35000 - £425000 per annum + Additional Benefits