|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 09:25|
Urgent! Senior Engineer Required in Manchester - National top-tier contractor - up to £50k + package
Role: Permanent Senior Engineer
Package: Up to £50k + package
Location: Manchester City Centre
Consultant: James Fox
I need a Senior Engineer to join a leading national main contractor who have secured a £130m high-rise residential in Manchester. This prestigious project is part of a multi-phase development and will be in the public eye, giving you an excellent chance to work on a historic scheme and add value to your CV.
The successful Senior Engineer must have experience on high-rise concrete frames above 12 storeys, as this project will exceed 30 storeys at its tallest! You must have relevant certificates, and be able to commit to a permanent position in Manchester.
The successful Senior Engineer will receive:
- Basic salary to be negotiated. Potentially reaching £50k for the right person
- Package incl. car / allowance + healthcare + pension
- Access to a prestigious and lucrative project
- The opportunity to work with some of the best construction professionals in the North West
The successful Senior Engineer will:
- Have worked on high-rise RC frames above 12 storeys
- Have worked in a city centre environment & have experience on temporary works
- Preferably have experience on deep excavation groundworks
- Have AT LEAST 7 years' experience as Engineer within a main contractor
- Be able to work Manchester city centre long-term
If you are interested in the Senior Engineer position then please get your application to James at Project Resource, via firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 2411222.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's