|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 10:21|
About the role:
I have a requirement for several Senior Engineer to join a top main contractor, on long term civil engineering work in the North West. The Sub Agent will be located on site in either Warrington or Preston.
The successful Sub Agent, will have prior experience in a civil engineering environment. Preferably experience in highways, junction improvements, transportation networks, new roads. With very successful relationships with various clients you will have long term work and progression within the area.
With projects currently in pre-construction stage you will be able to see the project right through to deliver.
You will be responsible to develop the project through Target cost and the construction phase.
What you'll be doing
As, Senior Engineer, you will be:
- Developing and supporting the Project Manager and senior project team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project
- Developing and managing materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project
- Supporting the project delivery teams, verifying the work of others, providing robust technical support
- Leading or supporting assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with project teams, identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern, including matters relating to safety, finance or quality
- Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant customers including technical consultants and suppliers, managing their input in the design, development, pricing and delivery of technical solutions for the project
Who we're looking for
You will have:
- Previous substantial engineering experience and be a subject matter expert in the discipline of engineering discipline are required.
- Up-to-date relevant knowledge of engineering and of industry best practice, appropriate to the relevant discipline, and knowledge of what 'good looks like'.
- A good understanding of other engineering and construction disciplines is needed, along with a willingness to challenge 'the norm'.
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification, such as MICE or MIStructE, or having an ONC/HNC is desirable.
- A valid CSCS card is required.
- Focus and be thorough with the appropriate skills to advise senior management when something needs immediate redress together with the tenacity and drive to ensure that the necessary action is taken.
If you would like more information on the Senior Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Adam Wright on 01612411222 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are a diversity and equality recruiter.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's