|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 18:50|
Position: Site Engineer
Salary: Circa £38,000 plus company car/car allowance and benefits
The opportunity presents itself for an experienced Engineer to be part of a Highways and Civil Engineering sub-contractor, working on numerous infrastructure projects in the Yorkshire region.
You will be contributing to the Highways sector including bridges and other associated Civils works, looking to improve the area infrastructure which includes a number of other schemes starting later in the year.
This is a chance to join a leading sub-contractor on their successful tenders of high profile projects. This is a Highways/Civils based position which will require relevant engineering experience in these fields.
The Senior Engineer should have the following;
- Over 5 Years' experience as an Engineer
- Highways experience is essential with a good civil engineering grounding.
- Must prove they are going to be focused on finishing the project within budget and on time.
- Market Leading Sub-Contractor
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a multi-disciplinary role, running sites with site managers
- Great chance for career progression to senior engineer and further.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Engineer please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if you meet the above criteria.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's