|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 17:55|
Location: Birmingham - West Midlands
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + car / allowance + generous pension + holiday + healthcare
Company: Prestigious Tier 1 Contractor
My client who is one of the largest contractors in the UK. They require a Senior Engineer to work on one of if not THE most prestigious project in Birmingham. Due to a large influx in work this massive main contractor is looking for strong Senior Construction Engineer to expand the existing team.
As a Senior Engineer, you will gain access to a market leading development platform, landmark projects and one of the best employers in the market.
You will lead a team of engineers on this project so will ideally have led teams previously.
- Must have worked for a Tier 1 contractor
- Stable employment history ideally 3-5 years with current employer
- Experience beyond groundworks, setting out and structural duties
- Extensive RC frame experience
- Technically minded
- Qualified in temporary works coordination. Preferably live site experience in this
- Preferable if qualified and experienced in supervising substantial lifts & crane operations with CPCS
What you will receive:
- Basic salary of circa £70,000 depending on individual experience
- Package including: car / allowance + generous pension + holiday + healthcare
- Support in achieving MICE if you aren't already a member
- Access to highly prestigious projects and years of work in the West Midlands
The Application Process for Senior Engineer role:
If you are interested in the role of Senior Engineer please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0121 651 1666 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately, you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's