|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 11:53|
Senior Construction Engineer in Manchester - up to 60k with package
I am working with one of the most up and coming & promising developers in the North West who are looking for an Engineering Leader to join their growing team. They are focusing on high-rise residential schemes in Manchester and have several approved and ready to go already!
They are valued at £80m, £80m and £60m respectively. Following this they will branch into Liverpool - their mid-term plans including opening a satellite office in both cities.
This role will be an overarching Engineering position looking after multiple sites at once, supervising all sub-contractor and direct engineering staff, local authority permits, enabling and ground clearing works. You will report directly into the board of directors and work independently managing your own work load.
As the successful Engineering Leader you will receive:
- Basic salary of £55k - £60k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance + bonus + healthcare + pension
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing construction companies in the North West
- Access to massive, prestigious City Centre projects
- Promotion prospects unrivalled in more established companies
As the successful Engineering Leader you will:
- Have a strong Construction Engineering background, having worked on large D&B City Centre projects
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to liaise with senior colleagues and clients
- Be able to advise and manage sub-contractor labour and strategy towards high-rise projects, planning and technical issues AND programs
- Be able to manage enabling works package on multiple projects at once
- Be willing to commit to the growth of the business and manage a large workload in return for personal and financial gains
This is a highly senior position, reserved for the most proven and highly qualified individuals in the area. If you are looking for your next challenge as a Senior Engineering professional and have the background matching the requirements above, get in touch with James Fox on 0161 2411222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's