|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Nathanael Burke|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:41|
Senior Estimator - Rail Civil Engineering - Northamptonshire
My client is a top tier main contractor who is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Estimator with rail civil engineering experience. The Senior Estimator will be working on civil engineering schemes within the rail industry and would report directly in to the Estimating Manager. Being predominantly office based, the Senior Estimator would work within a preconstruction team of circa 5 people.
The client have recently experienced a large increase in workload, and are looking to take on a Senior Estimator to cope with this moving in to the future.
- Previous Rail Civil Engineering Estimating experience (5 years minimum).
(Platforms, Bridges, Stations, Earthworks etc.)
- Ability to Estimate from 1st principles
- Excellent client facing & communication skills
- Ability to work within an Estimating team
- IT Literate
- Logging tenders
- Understand & maintain tender documents
- Produce bills of quantities
- Take off from drawings
- Conduct various tender meetings
- Attend site visits when needed
- Liaise with project stakeholders & prepare analytical estimates
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Car or Allowance
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to:
N.Burke@project-resource.co.uk or 0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's