|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2017 12:48|
Senior Estimator - Civil Engineering
Location: North West - Preston
Salary: Circa £55,000 - £60,000 + package
25 (+8) days' holiday
The client provides complex engineering solutions across a wide range of sectors including civil engineering, land remediation and regeneration, water and marine infrastructure and flood and coastal protection.
Regarded as one of the UK's leading maritime civil engineering contractors and have a well-earned reputation for successfully completing the most technically challenging projects. Due to a number of project awards including the AMP 7 Framework, the company are looking to expand their Estimating team and it could be you!
- At least 5 years' experience in Estimating
- Experience in Waste Water, Clean Water, Water Treatment or Sewage.
- Proficient in using Candy or Causeway software
- Previous working experience directly with contractors
- Be able to build up, asses and analyse jobs independently
- Prepare analytical estimates to be used within tender bids and attend meetings, negotiate and record changes
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Prepare and review tender documents
- Assist the Estimating Manager in working with the site commercial team to ensure budgets and programs are reflective of actual delivery experience
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
The Application Process
To apply for the Senior Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's