|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 10:43|
Hertfordshire| £80,000 plus package
A contractor is looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to work across their landmark London projects in sectors such as education, commercial, and industrial.
If you are successful in your application, as Senior Estimator you will become an integral member of a 1000+ employee team across the United Kingdom that specialise in building and civil engineering, supported by a company who have won contracts for projects across major build sectors with a total value of over £200m for the coming year.
The UK division of this contractor boasts a turnover of £500m in recent years, having completed multiple £100m projects across the UK.
You will be the ideal Senior Estimator for my client if you have experience with build projects in the commercial, education and industrial projects.
Requirements for this Senior Estimator position:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience chairing meetings and interviewing subcontractors
- Knowledge of the different elements of tender documents, such as reading and reviewing tender strategy and issuing risk-analysis documents
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ideally have knowledge of Conquest
- Experience within 3D Models (measurement and pricing of data)
- You must have UK experience working as an Estimator for a main contractor
- You must have experience as an Estimator on projects with values exceeding £10m.
- Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within commercial, education and mixed-use sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Estimator position:
- £80,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Senior Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£58000 - £68000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + bonus + benefits
Bury, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package