|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 16:29|
I am working on behalf of a tier one main contractor based in Hampshire who are looking for a Senior Estimator to lead the work winning team on ground engineering/piling projects regionally.
This is an opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who is looking to develop their knowledge and experience and take the next step.
Senior Estimator Key Responsibilities
- Lead the tender process where required to ensure that bids are produced in a timely and effective manner;
- Review customer's drawings and specifications to prepare accurate costing sheets for materials, labour and equipment;
- Review tender documents and submission requirements, ensuring all financial information is identified and provided and accurate compliant design proposals are included;
- Liaise with the design team to ensure that innovative solutions are produced and all risks associated with the design are mitigated;
- Manage and coordinate the preparation of preliminary and general expense pricing, including plant schedules and risk assessment;
- Prepare tender settlement papers and carry out any belated adjustments as a result of tender settlements;
- Select suitable sub-contractors and specialists for each project;
- Ensure that cost planning and estimating are accurate and reflect the project requirements and risk profile;
- Provide mentoring on bids to Estimators and the bid teams, including commercial and technical advice
Senior Estimator Key Skills
- Numerical skills for calculating and analysis.
- Construction industry trade experience and understanding.
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken, and be able to confidently advise and influence all levels of personnel.
- A good understanding of contract law.
Senior Estimator Remuneration
Salary: Open to negotiation dependent upon experience
Senior Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.