|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 12:48|
Senior Estimator - Housing Developer - West Midlands
An Award-Winning Leading Housing Developer is currently looking for a Senior Estimator due to Regional growth. This Developer builds high quality houses Nationally with offices all over the UK, however this is a truly regional opportunity.
Senior Estimator Requirements:
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the client's criteria;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Estimator.
- Experienced in Design and Build.
- Stable history of employment.
- Residential Experience preferable
- Full driving licence is required.
- Ability to liaise with the Land Team regarding pricing and estimations
- Excellent attention to detail, communication skills, IT Skills
Benefits: Senior Estimator
- Basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Great time to join the company due to expansion within the Region
Senior Estimator Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1200 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, etc