|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:16|
Hertford | up to £80,000 | Main Contractor
A large main contractor established nearly 100 years ago is looking for a Senior Estimator. Experts in civil engineering and rail, this company are also specialists in commercial, industrial, education and airport projects across the UK.
With an order book circa £900m the company have many projects upcoming, this includes projects based out of their office near to Hertford.
Recent projects include:
- Design and build contract for an industrial facility valued circa £50m
- Design and build contract for a new multi-storey office valued nearly £15m
- Principal contractor improving 5 schools which involved the demolition and new build of sports halls
The successful Senior Estimator will have the opportunity to work as part of a team on projects valued circa £50m all over Hertfordshire.
Requirements for this Senior Estimator position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have at least 7 years' estimating experience
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Experience with commercial, industrial and education projects is a must
- Presentable and able to communicate clearly
Remuneration for this Senior Estimator position:
- Up to £80,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive package
How to apply for this Senior Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Senior Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's