|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 11:20|
Central London | £70,000 plus package
A Tier 1 contractor is looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to work across their landmark London projects in sectors such as education, commercial, mixed-use and leisure.
If you are successful in your application, as Senior Estimator you will become an integral member of a 1,500-employee team across the United Kingdom, supported by a main contractor who have won contracts for office, commercial and retail projects with a total value upward of £100m in 2019 alone.
The UK division of this contractor boasts a turnover of over £1 billion in recent years, having completed flagship £100m projects across the entirety of the UK.
You will be the ideal Senior Estimator for my client if you have experience with build projects in the commercial, education and mixed-use projects.
Requirements for this Senior Estimator position:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience chairing meetings and interviewing subcontractors
- Knowledge of the different elements of tender documents, such as reading and reviewing tender strategy and issuing risk-analysis documents
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ideally have knowledge of Conquest
- Experience within 3D Models (measurement and pricing of data)
- You must have UK experience working as an Estimator for a main contractor
- You must have experience as an Estimator on projects with values exceeding £10m.
- Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within commercial, education and mixed-use sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Senior Estimator position:
- £70,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Senior Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Senior Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.