|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car,Pension,|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 11:44|
Senior Estimator - Manchester - Leading Regional Contractor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Estimator to join a well-known main contractor to work on a challenging mix of projects ranging in value from £5M up to £40M. The company is a well-established contractor that has an exceptional order book. You will join them in their flagship Liverpool office.
The company operates across a variety of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, student accommodation and mixed-use.
As the Senior Estimator you should have the following;
- Stable track record of working for main contractors
- 10 + years' Experience in similar sectors and values of projects
- Strong experience of managing their own projects through project lifecycle
- Cost planning experience on 2 stage & Negotiated contracts
- Framework and 2nd stage D&B tender experience desirable
- Experience Estimating from first principles
- Ability to produce accurate BoQ's and take-off's
- Quickly growing regional contractor
- Chance to lead the regional estimating team
- Stable workforce
- Career development
£65,000 - £70,000 dependent upon experience +excellent benefits package
If you would like more information on this Senior Estimator position, or any other vacancy, please call Harrison Bilner on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme