|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 10:38|
Senior Estimator - Rail
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Circa £55,000 - £65,000 (dependent on experience)
plus car allowance and other benefits.
The client is looking for a self-sufficient Senior Estimator with at least 6 years' experience in a similar role. Experience of pricing structures, earthworks, drainage, and general civils in a rail environment as well as more specific rail estimates is desirable. The successful candidate will prepare estimates for a number of major and smaller projects in the NW and Yorkshire regions.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience within Rail.
- Knowledge of the Rail supply chain in the Yorkshire and potentially NW areas.
- Experience in using estimating software packages such as Conquest
- Experience of NEC contracts
- Prepare analytical estimates to be used within tender bids and attend meetings, negotiate and record changes
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Prepare and review tender documents
- Assist the Estimating Manager in working with the site commercial team to ensure budgets and programs are reflective of actual delivery experience
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
The Application Process
To apply for the Senior Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Lloyd at Project Resource; email@example.com in the and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's