|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£85000 - £95000 per annum + full benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Alex White|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 15:38|
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The successful candidate will be working for our client's construction business based in London. This individual will ultimately take over the management of the estimating team from the current Pre-Construction Director and will also manage the estimation of some of the larger or complex projects. Our Client is looking for someone who is currently a Managing or Chief Estimator and has experience of managing teams. They require someone who has the ability to contribute effectively to an experienced team and has the credibility to lead this team in a progressive manner.
- To take the lead in preparing the pricing element of tenders and to assist other estimators when required on larger tenders.
- Work with the Bid Manager, developing the tender strategy and managing the financial submission.
- Leading and contributing to risk assessment and ensuring all risks are included within the tender.
- Helping to ensure integrated quality/financial/commercial bids.
- Keep financial promises to the Board by ensuring all tenders prepared to meet the targeted requirements.
- Liaise with the Operational & Bid Managers in strategy development.
- Understand delivery proposals and depot configuration and strategy.
- Liaise with the Procurement function and supply chain.
- Ensure compliance with estimating processes (auditing compliance, reviewing, amending and updating)
- Liaise with Operations to ensure appropriate and most up to date operational methodology and delivery models are incorporated within the pricing approach.
- Assuring accuracy, competitiveness and compliance of tenders
- Good communication and IT skills especially with estimating software
- At least 5 years experience in the estimating area
- Degree HNC/HND minimum
- UK construction experience
What's on offer:
- £95,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car / Car Allowance circa £5500
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Health Care
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to join one of the leading construction businesses in the UK. You will work in a great environment with real opportunity for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career, whatever stage it's at, as well as a great rewards package that gives you security and recognises your contribution.
If you feel you fit these criteria and wish to apply for this position then please call Alex at your earlier convenience on 01189522240 or send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you.
*Please note we offer a £250 referral fee to anyone who refers a candidate we successfully place, please circulate as you see fit*
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solihull, West Midlands
£75000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£60000.00 per annum + additional benefit
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Senior Estimator - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical
£35000 - £42000 per annum + 10% of salary bonus