|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 17:23|
Senior Estimator - York
A Top-Tier UK Main Contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their team and work on a Major Rail Project currently ongoing and will be based out of York. This is a great opportunity for a freelance Senior Estimator to work for a very reputable company, progress their career and be a part of a Major Project in the area.
The job will comprise of heavy civil engineering and concrete structures and as such, the candidate will need to have some background within this in a previous job role. Workload has increased and the successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running, albeit with the help of a well-bedded team there currently.
As the Senior Estimator, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Building/Construction
- Estimating experience is a necessity.
- Capable of completing general estimating responsibilities.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Rail experience is needed.
As the successful Senior Estimator you will be looking at between £350-£400 dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Estimator, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's