|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Call to discuss|
|Contact Name:||Jack Whelan|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2017 10:16|
Senior Estimator / Senior Cost planner - Yorkshire - Leading Main Contractor
A leading contractor has an urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their pre-construction team, focusing on producing cost plans and traditional competitive tenders. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading contractor working to secure work on the UK's leading projects throughout Yorkshire.
As the successful Estimator you will be expected to lead, manage cost plans, and deliver competitive bids on projects ranging in value from £5M up to £50M with a focus on Healthcare (P21/P21+/P22), Education (EFA/BSF), and commercial / PRS sectors.
As the ideal Senior Estimator you should have the following;
- Over 8 years' experience within a leading main contractor
- Over 5 years' experience working closely with the BID team within a leading contractor
- Ideal sector experience should include Education, Healthcare, Commercial
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge on NEC, JCT, PFI and framework agreements
- Strong cost planning experience highly advantageous
- In depth knowledge of Yorkshire market and supply chain necessary
- Full UK driving License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Senior Estimator you will receive the following;
£55,000 - £65,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) depending on experience
- Top class contractor with exceptional organic growth
- Excellent range of projects
- Excellent remuneration
- Long term prospects and strong investments
- Exceptional employee retention
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of pre-con Senior Estimator please submit all CV Applications to J.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0161 2411 222.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's