|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 15:46|
Senior Estimator - Warrington
A Top-Tier UK Main Contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their team and work on a number of rail projects in the North West of the UK. This is a great opportunity for an Senior Estimator to work in a very reputable company, progress their career and take control of multiple projects.
As the Senior Estimator, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Building/Construction
- Estimating experience is a necessity.
- Capable of completing general estimating responsibilities.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Rail experience is needed.
As the successful Senior Estimator you will be looking at between £60,000-£70,000 dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Estimator, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
£60000 - £70000 per annum + plus package
Solihull, West Midlands
£60000.00 per annum + additional benefit
£0.00 per annum