|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2017 14:20|
Senior Estimator - Based in the Solihull
Our are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company who has consistent projects in the region this opportunity could be perfect for you.
They have a need for a Senior Estimator due to someone retiring over the coming months.
You need to be a switched-on individual who is keen to be part of a team moving, who can work autonomously and lead.
Are you someone who could make the step up into a Senior position? We are keen to consider all individuals who have relevant experience.
- Circa £60,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Proven experience of managing the process of estimating projects, within the construction industry.
- Hold a valid CSCS card.
- Have working knowledge of best practice solutions
- Be innovative and have an understanding of the principles of Lean Construction and 5D cost planning.
- Understanding of BIM, how to read and assemble BIM models and produce appropriate reports from them.
- Good working knowledge of pricing and quantification methods is required.
- Depending on business requirements you may be required to lead the bid process to ensure that tender deliverables are produced in a timely and effective manner
- Have involvement in leading the Estimating team, including managing the workload and allocating estimating resource within assigned bid teams.
- Undertake the role of Estimator on projects, where required.
- Oversee and potentially challenge design options and 'value' solutions,
- Seek to understand, lead the development of and implement the appropriate digital toolsets to execute cost take-off and other estimating activities, such as 5D cost planning.
If you would like more information on this Preconstruction position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.