Senior Estimator - Warrington
A Top-Tier UK Main Contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their team and work on a number of rail projects in the North West of the UK. This is a great opportunity for an Senior Estimator to work in a very reputable company, progress their career and take control of multiple projects.
As the Senior Estimator, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Building/Construction
- Estimating experience is a necessity.
- Capable of completing general estimating responsibilities.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Rail experience is needed.
As the successful Senior Estimator you will be looking at between £60,000-£70,000 dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Estimator, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Newbury, Berkshire, £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Senior Estimator (£60,000 - £75,000) - Reading I am working on beha...
Northamptonshire, England, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Senior Estimator (Build) Company: Main contractor / Building Salary...
Warrington, Cheshire, £0.00 per annum
Estimator Required - Highways Schemes Rate: up to £336 per day Dura...
Senior Estimator - Preston - Regional Contractor
Preston, Lancashire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Position: Senior Estimator Location: Preston Package: Up to £60K Co...