|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 10:44|
Senior Estimator - Preston
A Top UK Contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their team and work on a number of highways projects in the North West of the UK. This is a great opportunity for an Senior Estimator to work in a very reputable company, progress their career and take control of multiple projects.
As the Senior Estimator, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Building/Construction
- Estimating experience is a necessity.
- Capable of completing general estimating responsibilities.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Highways experience is needed.
As the successful Senior Estimator you will be looking at between £55,000-£70,000 dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Estimator, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's