|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||West Bromwich, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 15:14|
Senior Estimator - Shopfitting Company - West Bromwich
I am working on behalf of a well- established shopfitting and interior fit out company based in West Bromwich.
This is an opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individuals to join their commercial department. They are currently seeking a Senior Estimator
Senior candidates should ideally have a good knowledge of estimating projects valued from circa £150k to £1 million.
Senior Estimator Key Responsibilities
- Analyse tenders and job specifications to ensure all required information for calculating costs is included. Communicate with clients, architects, consultants and/or contracts team for clarification as required.
- Calculate final figures for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, presenting a tender price.
- Compile estimates for projects/tenders as per agreed format.
- Carry out negotiations with sub-contract trades to ensure best cost value.
- Produce accurate tender analysis for joinery/ production elements when required.
- Produce all cost information, sub-contract quotations, labour analysis for handover to the Contracts Manager.
- Monitor costs through the use of computers to improve the accuracy of future pricing.
Senior Estimator Key Skills
- Numerical skills for calculating and analysis.
- Construction industry trade experience and understanding.
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken, and be able to confidently advise and influence all levels of personnel.
- A good understanding of contract law.
Senior Estimator Remuneration
Salary: Open to negotiation dependent upon experience plus package
Location: West Bromwich
Senior Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's