|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2018 07:00|
Estimator / Senior Estimator
Company: Main Contractor
Location: East Midlands / with the option to work from home 3 days per week
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + car/allowance, pension, health, guaranteed bonus
A highly successful top tier contractor with a turnover in excess of £500m, my client has grown from strength to strength in the last 5 years, increasing their turnover with a strong forward order book and a varied portfolio of work.
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity exists for an Estimator or Senior Estimator to join their established team. The successful applicant will be responsible for producing competitive estimates for a range of tenders valued from £5m to £50m.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the client's criteria;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Estimator.
- Stable history of employment.
- Main contracting background is essential.
- Ideally have priced projects at £5m and above.
- Private sector experience (commercial, student accommodation, industrial etc.) would be beneficial.
- Proficient in a computerised estimating package such as Conquest or Causeway.
- Full driving licence is required.
Why you should apply for this job
- A privately owned, cash rich company
- A flexible / adult work environment.
- Excellent staff retention and promote from within.
- Able to make decisions without loads of red tape.
- Newly refurbished offices with on-site parking.
- Excellent training and funding for further qualifications.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66150 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's