|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 16:30|
Company: Main Contractor
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Up to 75,000 + car/allowance, pension, health, guaranteed bonus
A highly successful top tier contractor with a turnover in excess of £500m, my client has grown from strength to strength in the last 5 years, increasing their turnover with a strong forward order book and a varied portfolio of work.
The Opportunity for the Senior Estimator:
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Estimator to join their established team. The successful applicant will be responsible for producing competitive estimates for a range of tenders valued from £5m to £50m.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the client's criteria;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Senior estimator.
- Experienced in Design and Build.
- Stable history of employment.
- Main contracting background is essential.
- Ideally have priced projects at £10m and above.
- Private sector experience (commercial, leisure, stadia etc.) would be beneficial.
- Proficient in a computerised estimating package such as Conquest or Causeway.
- Full driving licence is required.
Why you should apply for this Senior Estimator job
- A privately owned, cash rich company
- A flexible / adult work environment.
- Excellent staff retention and promote from within.
- Able to make decisions without loads of red tape.
- Newly refurbished offices with on-site parking.
- Excellent training and funding for further qualifications.
Estimator Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67464 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's