Are you a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to get into Estimating?
I am working on behalf of a well- established large groundwork subcontractor who is based in Birmingham.
This is an opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individuals to join their commercial department who are looking for the opportunity to work on large-scale tenders and for the successful candidates to progress in their career and work with a strong team on various commercial and residential projects.
Estimator Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Prepare estimates with the necessary level of detail for all design stages, first principles etc.
- Study specifications to assist the operations team in planning procedures for construction
- Review drawings in line with BoQ to check for item omission
- Previous groundwork project experience is essential
- Conquest experience is preferential but not essential
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken, and be able to confidently advise and influence all levels of personnel.
- A good understanding of contract law.
Salary: Open to negotiation dependent upon experience (Please call to discuss)
Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Estimator Are you a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to get into Es...
South West London, London, £70000 - £80000.00 per annum + Package
Our client is seeking a Senior Estimator to work on Civil Engineeri...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Estimator Midlands - Demolition A growing specialist demolition con...