Senior Land Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Land Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 12:00|
Senior Land Manager
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand.
Due to significant growth and intention in the region, they are actively seeking a Senior Land Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing & Retirement projects.
Key Responsibilities: Senior Land Manager
- Actively source and manage new land opportunities within the region.
- Responsible for all projects from the initial identification, appraisal and approval through to point of purchase and implementable planning consent being obtained.
- Monitor the Division's land database including site registration, development plans and offers submitted.
- Build and maintain high profile and good working relationships with external and internal property contacts ensuring effective working relations with local authorities, agents and land owners etc, in pursuit of opportunities for BBH;
- Assist the Land Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required.
- Maintain and expand the Division's key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners.
- Lead on negotiations and formulae offers to pursue land opportunities in order to meet the Division and Group's land requirements, within annual budgets and forecasts;
- Participate in corporate entertaining.
Benefits: Senior Land Manager
- Basic salary of up to £80,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance of £6,000
- Attractive Bonus scheme up to 20%
- Healthcare for Self and Family
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67389 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.