Senior M&E Planner
|Job Title:||Senior M&E Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 10:41|
Senior M&E Planner
We have a great job opportunity for an experienced Senior M&E Planner, to join a large international business, based from their multiple projects in London. This opportunity has great potential for career progression. They have a lot of work in the London and Home Counties so its a fantastic time to join this company.
We are seeking a capable planner with a strong M&E bias, having worked on construction projects for a number of years. We are seeking experience mainly on commercial, education, pharmaceutical and industrial projects. The projects in mind are educational and commercial builds across London.
- Project planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject.
- Develop pre-construction, construction and commissioning programs.
- Represent the company at progress/planning meetings/workshop's.
- Development of the project controls systems specific to the project.
- Implementing the project controls system.
You should have:
- 5+ years previous planning experience.
- A strong Mechanical & Electrical technical understanding when building either commercial or industrial buildings.
- Ex-trade or an engineering degree would be preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a fully integrated team is essential.
- Career driven & ambitious.
- Primavera, Asta Powerproject (Asta is what is used predominantly)
- Advanced Excel
- MS Office
The company is looking to pay a competitive salary, with benefits including all travel costs to sites paid, pension and holiday allowance.
To apply for this Planner position or to find out what other Planning opportunities we have (40+ live jobs), please call Anthony Moore on 0118-952-2240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Durham, County Durham
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
South East England, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Travel & Accommodation expenses
£65000 - £70000 per annum + pension and other benefits
£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus competitive package
Construction Planner - Main Contractor
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare