Senior M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 08:29|
Senior M&E Project Manager
Rate: £550 - £650 a day + Accommodation + Travel
Contract: 24 - 36 months
Rotation: 17 days in country 4 days home
Job Ref: JR66072
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex new-build data centre project in the North of Sweden. The client seeks a Senior MEP Project Manager to join the client team as a Client Representative to oversee the Contractor during the build and to also provide strategic advice and support to the overall Project.
The Senior M&E Project Manager will have a minimum of 5+ years of Data Centre construction experience and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with an in depth understanding MEP systems. The Senior M&E Project Manager will ideally also have an appreciation of CSA packages. The ideal M&E Project Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
The Senior M&E Project Manager will be based near site in North Sweden with accommodation and flights paid by the client in addition to your day rate. Any M&E Project Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK if they want. Rotations will require you to be in country for 17 days (half-day on Saturday, day off on Sunday).
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Strong onsite and engineering background is essential
- Can be either Mechanical or Electrical bias but will need a proven track record managing all services across MEP on live projects (Electrical Engineering, Chilled Water/DX Cooling Systems, and HV Systems etc.)
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines such as civil and structural works on a construction build.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction, Mechanical, and/or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field experience.
- A proven track record working at a senior level within construction management / project management but with a MEP bias.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior MEP Project Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity for Senior M&E Project Manager or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond on 01189 522240 at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's