Senior M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior M&E Project Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€130000 - €150000 per annum + accommodation, flights, car|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 18:20|
Senior M&E Project Manager
Rotation: Rotation home every weekend
Job Ref: HH67196
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing contractor and work throughout Europe on multiple large data centre campuses while being based in Holland. The client seeks a well-rounded Senior M&E Project Manager to work on new build and ongoing upgrade works on large data centre projects.
The successful Senior M&E Project Manager will have recent mission critical / data centre construction experience in addition to a career served in Project Management, and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with a well-rounded understanding of all biases. The ideal Senior M&E Project Manager will also offer a proven track record in management of commercial, contracts, and design aspects of construction projects, producing scope of works, reports, and project plans.
The Senior M&E Project Manager will be based in Amsterdam with accommodation paid for in addition to a car allowance, living allowance, and travel. Any Senior M&E Project Manager who wishes to will be able to rotate home every weekend.
The duties of the Senior M&E Project Manager
The Senior M&E Project Manager's duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing a team of Project Managers
- Produce and manage the schedules of projects
- Manage project logistics and maintain relationships with end clients
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with the contractor's self-perform work crews
- Produce and manage scope of works, commercials, and contracts
- Professionally represent the contractor's field operations
Experience / Skills required of the Senior M&E Project Manager
The Senior M&E Project Manager must have the following experience:
- Recent (in the last 5 years) Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential
- Strong onsite and engineering background is essential
- The ideal candidate will offer experience managing all disciplines through MEP/M&E and CSA, but will ideally have an M&E bias
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Construction, however this is not necessary for those with a wealth of industry experience
- A proven track record working at a senior level within construction management / project management
- Demonstrable ability to:
- Work through pre-construction phase of projects developing project plans and reviewing schedules
- Coordinate subcontract scope of works
- Perform cost estimating, budgeting, and forecasting
- Communicate effectively with client team
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager / Project Director with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for the position of Senior M&E Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's