Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 12:16|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (M&E)
Senior Quantity Surveyor (M&E) | South London | Consultancy
I am looking for an experienced Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to work for an established construction consultancy. This leading construction consultancy specialise in Cost and Project management and have been trading for over 50 years.
Reporting to a Senior Associate, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor's will deliver informed and tailored cost management services to a variety of clients across several sectors with a focus on residential, hotels, commercial and mixed use.
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of a QS role and must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Senior Quantity Surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role.
- Prepare and conduct cost plans, feasibility studies, tender documentation and pre-tender estimates.
- Provide advice on procurement and contracts
- Attending site and design team meetings throughout the life of each project and actively contribute at these meetings
- Prepare robust contract documentation, including Letters of Intent, for execution by our clients and their main contractors.
- Actively carry out the post contract quantity surveying activities on schemes
- Manage relationships with various people, including clients, project architects, services engineers, project managers, suppliers, contractors, as well as the internal teams
- Actively support business objectives and deliver value for money in all circumstances
- Act as a mentor to support and provide guidance to more junior members of staff within the team
Requirements for this Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor position:
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor (cost manager) with relevant experience in Mechanical and Electrical Services Quantity Surveying
- Must have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Experience of managing/working on multiple projects at any given time
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects simultaneously.
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneity, ideally within the residential, hotel or commercial sectors.
Remuneration for this Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor position:
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor | South London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's