Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Jade Evans|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 09:01|
Job title: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: South London
Industry: Building Services
Salary / Rate: Competitive
Job Vacancy: JE65038
My client are a medium size consultancy firm specialising in Building Services. They now have a requirement for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work permanently or on a 12-24 month plus contract which is based in South London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a on a variety of prestigious projects covering many sectors such as Residential/ Private, Social Housing, Education (Schools) and Commercial.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Engineer and degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, or at least something similar. Being a senior member of the team you will have prior experience of leading or managing Mechanical teams preferably in the Residential/ Private, Social Housing, Education (Schools) and Commercial sectors. As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you must be competent in running with projects with no or minimal supervision, taking them from inception to completion dealing with clients, architects etc. It is important that you are able to design and deliver Mechanical Engineering solutions and will have worked on some major or complex projects. You must also be able to manage a project team to ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Relevant Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Accreditation or membership to IMechE or CIBSE, and working towards chartered status is ideal but not essential
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline
- Thorough understanding of Building Services
- Proven experience in supervising a team producing drawings, models and calculation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in design and delivery of large to medium scale projects
- Up to date with British Standards
- Must offer a minimum of 6 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy
Benefits / Salary:
Our client is willing to pay the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer a competitive salary / rate depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer, please submit your CV via the job board or directly to Jade Evans at Project Resource on 01189-522240 or email email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource Ltd offer an excellent payment scheme for any new and successful referrals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's