Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 11:55|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Central London
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will have proven recent experience in Design calculations and leading projects. You will be responsible for attending and leading meetings from your bias point of view.
You will be expected to demonstrate your expertise on a number of projects in such sectors as: Commercial (new build, refurbishment, fit out), Residential and Mixed Use developments amongst others.
You must have previous consultancy experience within the UK construction sector. With excellent interpersonal and communication skills you must also have the ability to negotiate with positive outcomes. You will also be responsible for meeting with clients, developing and producing reports on a daily basis.
Ideal Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering or Building Services, minimum HND ideally
- Accredited by IMechE or CIBSE, ideally already hold chartered status however not essential
- You will have proven experience within commercial, residential, mixed use, schools.
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline.
- Have experience leading both large and small projects of differing value.
- Thorough understanding of Building Services Design.
- Experience in design and delivery of large to medium scale projects.
- Must offer a minimum of 10 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment.
If you are interested in the role of a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina Pardoe 0121 7900 888
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's