Senior MEP Planner
|Job Title:||Senior MEP Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 07:59|
Senior MEP Planner
We have a wonderful opportunity to join a main UK contractor as a Lead MEP Planner. You will need to have had project experience managing the M&E aspects of commercial fit our build programs.
Total project values vary from £20m up to approx. £250m, but the MEP packages are a smaller part of these project values.. You will need to have managed MEP planning program of circa £10m+ at least in a previous position.
You'll live near or be able to work in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a division of a very well-known and prestigious company in a very specific field with iconic and interesting projects.
The ideal candidates will need:
- Live local to the job/company;
- Have specialised in MEP construction projects for 5 years +;
- Have managed Mechancial or Electrical projects with values in excess of £10m upwards;
- Had a stable career history, and not jumped around every few years;
- Circa 5 years or more working as a planner, with full responsibility of managing the plan on large-scale commercial fit out projects.
- Proficient user of Asta Powerproject.
The Salary is up to £60,000 (maybe more depending on experience) with additional benefits.
Please get in contact with either Bill Wynn or Anthony Moore on 0118-952-2240 if you think you are interested in this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health