Senior MEP Project Manager
Contract Rate: £800 / €925 per day + Accommodation Assistance
Job Ref: HH68811
This is a brand-new client-side opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join an existing team to work on a hyper scale data centre construction project in Denmark. The End User seeks an Electrical biased Senior Project Manager to join the client team as an Owner's Representative to oversee the general contractor during construction and provide strategic advice and support to the overall ongoing project.
Rotation back to base for the successful M&E Senior Project Manager is available.
The Senior MEP Project Manager will have a minimum of 3+ years recent Data Centre construction experience and have a comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with a in depth understanding of all MEP packages but also an appreciation of CSA systems. Excellent English, both written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Job Requirements of the Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will be expected to:
- Work with GC to create and establish the Master Project Schedule, based on the Critical Path and key milestones. (P6 cost/resource loaded schedule)
- Create and establish the Master Project Budget, including soft costs and hard costs, bonds, insurance, contingencies, allowances, etc.
- Coordinate Design Team activities
- Manage General Contractor and other directly contracted vendors on the ground
- Manage Cost / Change Control, including change order review, negotiation, & recommendations, delay analysis
- Coordinate Value Engineering
- Budget Management and Tracking
- Schedule monitoring, tracking and analysis
- Ensure QA/QC is being followed and report any issues/gaps
- Tracking of all key project documents, including submittals, RFI's, change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc
- Coordination and management of all Owner-direct vendors, and consultants
- Initiate close out process prior to project completion
- Negotiate, resolve and close out any outstanding change orders, quality issues or disputes
- Process and track any final invoices, payment applications, retention payments, etc
- Prepare and submit final project accounting and budget
- Assist client in scheduling, coordination and management of all Owner-direct vendors, consultants.
Experience / Skills:
- Must have a proven track record in delivering a Data Centre / Data Center construction projects in the last 3 years.
- Must be Electrical bias with an appreciation of all MEP and CSA systems.
- Must have a proven track record delivering large scale construction projects in a Project Management remit for at least 8 years.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Senior Project Manager
Linz, Upper Austria, £550 - £650 per day + Accommodation Assistance
Senior Project Manager Austria Perm Salary: £550 - £650 per day + A...
North West England, England, £60000 - £700000 per annum
With Brexit causing so much uncertainty in the market are you now l...
Preston, Lancashire, £55000 - £62000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension & Other Benefits
Position: Project Manager Location: Lancashire (Office/Site Based) ...
Mechanical Project Manager
Edinburgh, Scotland, €80000 - €110000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance
Mechanical Project Manager Amsterdam Salary: €80,000 - €110,000 + T...