Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Job Ref: JR670211
Contract: 6 - 12 months
A specialist M&E Contractor who work primarily on heavy M&E projects such as data centres, energy centres, pharmaceutical, and heavy industrial. They are looking for a Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor to join the existing team.
The successful Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor will to work initially on an energy centre project which is currently live and then to move on to other mission critical projects such as a Data Centre. You will be based from the office in West London, with travel to sites across London and the South East.
What the job of the Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor will involve:
- You will be responsible for cost controlling on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- As M&E Quantity Surveyoryou will be tasked with managing and forecasting the Cash flow of a series of projects.
- Responsible for valuation and cost control of the building services, sometimes involved in negotiation of contract sum, complete with preparation and negotiation of financial impact on base build works and preliminary costs.
- Cost planning through to production of tender pricing schedules and producing a pricing schedule and tender analysis.
- Helping train and mentor a Junior Quantity Surveyor from time to time.
The Requirements of the Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor:
The ideal Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as an MEP Quantity Surveyor within UK construction
- Must either be MEP bias or offer a wealth of experience on MEP systems
- Recent experience on heavy MEP projects is an essential - Preferably gained on data centre, energy centre, pharmaceutical lab, clean room, or manufacturing plants / heavy industrial projects
To apply for the position of Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Chester, Cheshire, £40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior Engineer Role: A North West based regional contractor has an...
Warrington, Cheshire, £35000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + Company car , pension , healthcare
Senior Engineer One of the UK's largest construction companies is i...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Urgent! Senior Engineer Required in Manchester - National top-tier ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £60000.00 per annum + Package
Senior Construction Engineer in Manchester - up to 60k with package...