|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:46|
Senior Planner (Construction/Fit Out)
Salary: £100,000 plus comprehensive benefits package
Are you an experienced Planner looking for the next step in your career? Please read on...
We've been retained by one of the capitals most reputable contractors that's looking for an ambitious Senior Planner to work in their specialist interiors division. This company has built a solid reputation for delivering high quality projects within the commercial and residential sectors and over 80% of their new business now comes from referrals. They aim to achieve the highest standards for their customers and and maintain this approach right throughout the business. You will report directly into the Regional Director and be responsible for all pre-construction planning activities on projects ranging from £1-£5m.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years as a construction Planner.
- Recent exposure to interior fit out schemes.
- Good all round knowledge of the commercial construction sector.
- Tender experience is essential.
- An excellent communicator with fist class client liaison skills.
- Proficient in Asta Powerproject software.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject (Degree or HND preferred)
** My client is keen to hear from ambitious Planners that are looking to take the next step in their career OR experienced Senior Planners **
- You will be joining a financially stable, expanding company with an excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to work on a varied range of interesting projects.
- The company culture is professional, yet relaxed and informal.
- Potential to progress your career at a rapid rate.
- A company that really value their people.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64079. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£62000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance (4k) + benefits
Senior Tender Planner
Up to £65000.00 per annum
Senior Tender Planner
North London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health