|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2017 08:53|
Senior Planner - Main Contractor - Construction
Based in Liverpool
A leading main contractor based in Liverpool has a rare opportunity for a Senior planner to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, defence, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project ranging from £5 - 500 million plus.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. Reporting to the Principle of planner and working within the pre-construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- Salary - open ended depending on experience please call to discuss
- Car or car allowance
- Experience working as a senior planner within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Are you a Planner looking to take the next step into a senior planning positon?
- You will have worked on projects ideally more than £15- 25 million.
- Be comfortable working autonomously on tenders and live projects.
- P6 software experience essential.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
If you would like more information on this principle planner, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 712 6600 or email your current cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to project resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum
North West England, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£60000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits scheme
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health