|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + 4k car + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 11:59|
A well-known and respected construction business is seeking to add an experienced Planner to their team. This position will be based in Central London, but may require travel in and around London as projects necessitate. Their projects are varied and very prestigious, and include (but not limited to) super prime, high spec and medium spec residential projects, commercial, retail, health and education projects with typical values up to £100m.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected business, with a strong planning team, with a strong portfolio of works, and strong team retention.
- Experience of being a planner on large scale £100m+ residential, retail or commercial projects. This is a desirable, but lower value projects will also be considered.
- Experience of the full lifecycle of a Project Plan, from inception through to project completion.
- Asta Powerproject expertise.
- Previous experience of working within a consultancy is essential.
- You should understand the nuts and bolts of a construction build.
- UK based person and experience is essential, as is good written and spoken communication.
- You must be articulate, professional and education to degree level will be a benefit in your application.
The successful applicant will be involved in projects from inception through to completion and will be required to oversee the production of detailed project plans and the steady progress of the scheme. Other duties will include liaising with senior management and clients, monthly reporting and dealing with the end client.
£65-70k salary, £4k car allowance, yearly bonus (for Associate Director level), health insurance (self), income protection, life insurance, 24/25 days holiday, gym membership, salary sacrifice and more.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Anthony Moore or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package