|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + Generous Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 17:46|
Urgent Permanent Planner vacancy - up to £80k - top-tier Contractor - Manchester
Position: Permanent Planner
Salary: £80,000 + Package
Consultant: Christian Collins
Permanent Planner - Manchester - Top 10 Construction Contractor
I've just registered a Planner vacancy with one of our best clients nationally - they are looking for a Planner to join their Manchester based division on a permanent basis and work on bids, pre-con and then delivery of D&B construction schemes in the value range £30m - £70m.
This is an opportunity to join a consistent regional base for a top-tier main contractor who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in the Public and Private sectors. As Planner you will get the opportunity to manage large D&B projects from inception to completion.
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Basic salary exceeding £80k package for the right individual
- Benefits package incl. car/car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to prestigious D&B projects up to £70m in value
As the successful Planner you will:
- Provide outline plans and methodologies at pre-qualification stage and submit/present to clients and client representatives
- Provide detailed tender programmes and method statements for inclusion in tender submissions
- Provide a contract planning service including provision of target programmes and procurement schedules, monitor progress, attend progress meetings, issue progress reports, and reprogramming as required by the planning brief
- Promote the company at pre-qualification, tender and contract interviews, presentations and meetings
- Carry out a continuous programme of research into new and innovative building techniques and advise the Head of Planning and tender/contract teams of any application showing the possibility of positive benefits
- Visit sites to ascertain conditions and constraints to be taken into account in preparing tender programmes and method statements
- Assess requirements and provide comprehensive scaffold and crane schedules to be used in obtaining competitive and realistic quotations
- Provide to the contract team information release schedules.
- Compile comparative programmes for use in substantiation of claims or in disputes.
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on email@example.com for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum
West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Up to £65000.00 per annum