|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Generous Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 18:04|
Urgent Permanent Planner vacancy - up to £65k - top-tier Contractor - Manchester
Position: Permanent Planner
Salary: £65,000 + Package
Consultant: Christian Collins
Permanent Planner - Manchester - Top 10 Construction Contractor
One of the largest tier one contractors are looking for a planner to join their ranks - they are looking for a planner in the Manchester area to work with them on a permanent basis. The role involves tender processing and a mixture of site work.
This is an opportunity to join a consistent regional base for a top-tier main contractor who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in the Public and Private sectors. As Planner you will get the opportunity to manage large D&B projects from inception to completion.
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Basic salary exceeding £60k + package for the right individual
- Benefits package incl. car/car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to prestigious D&B projects to £30m in value
As the successful Planner you will:
- Have a proven track record on complex D&B construction schemes from start to finish, with experience on schemes £30m+
- Have demonstrable experience of working on the pre-construction phase of large D&B schemes as a Planner
- Have experience on 2 stage tenders and NEC types of contract
- Hold a professional qualification in a construction related subject of HNC level at least
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have at least 5 years working as Planner for a reputable regional or top-tier main contractor
- Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships of all levels
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on email@example.com for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car + 15% bonus and more