|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2018 00:00|
Position: Permanent Planner
Location: North West
Salary: up to £80k + Package
Consultant: Christian Collins
Permanent Planner - Tier 1 National Contractor - up to £80k
This is an opportunity for a planner with an acute awareness and understanding of the critical path analysis process. The company is expanding at steady pace and are expanding to fully capitalise on their strong market position. As a planner this role is integral for the strategy that is currently being implemented to further solidify more business.
Experience required; Permanent Planner
- Being a standalone design and build planner on a project.
- Must have 5+ years' experience running a project & be self-sufficient.
- Must have a design and build background. You will need to understand the pre-construction and technical aspects of a project.
- It's imperative that you are very capable with Asta power project or Primavera P6
- People that have worked for a top 30 main contractor will be in a stronger position, due to large teams and project values.
- Need a deep understanding of a construction project. They want a person that is interested in design and the construction process.
- Must have contracts knowledge.
Salary + Package; Permanent Planner
Salary range is circa £80,000, plus a generous benefits package. The benefits package includes a discretionary yearly bonus, car or car allowance, a fuel card, 25 days holiday, all travel and expenses paid, private health and stakeholder pension.
This is a great opportunity to join a great name in construction who are going through a period of exponential growth.
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum
West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Up to £65000.00 per annum