|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 16:08|
Senior Planner (Construction)
Company: National Contractor
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus comprehensive benefits
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to work for one of the UK's most established contractors. This company has a rich history dating back over 100 years and is synonymous with building landmark projects both in the UK and overseas. They still manage to retain a family feel despite a group turnover of almost £1bn and have impressive plans for expansion in their Midlands region over the next 3-5 years. Their current portfolio includes high rise, city centre residential/PRS schemes and major mixed use, leisure and retail developments.
Reporting into the Regional Planning Manager, you will be responsible for all planning functions from tender stage through the delivery/live works phases of projects, working closely with the site teams to provide support on all technical aspects of planning.
My client is happy to accept applications from experienced Planners looking to take the next step in their career or established Senior Planners seeking a fresh challenge.
The Key Requirements
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in construction planning for top tier main contractors.
- Preferably from a practical background such as construction management/engineering.
- Exposure to high value (£20m+) commercial/D&B construction projects.
- Excellent all round technical knowledge.
- Some knowledge of 4D planning principles and application would be desirable.
- A first class communicator, able to build relationships internally and externally.
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject software.
- A fantastic company to have on your CV.
- Great opportunity to progress your career.
- The chance to work on high profile projects.
- Family feel company with a flexible working environment.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66348 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package