Position: Permanent Senior Planner
Location: Greater Manchester
Consultant: Christian Collins
Salary: up to £65,000
Client and Opportunity
A great opportunity with a tier 1 developer has now been registered with us; they are working on the most unique and character infused projects in and around the North West. Whilst securing multiple high end projects the firm has been winning awards yearly showing their commitment to deliver the highest quality projects in the north.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Have a strong background in construction Planning preferably for a top-tier main contractor
- Experience in creating tender programs is a must
- Have a detailed knowledge of construction methods and techniques
- Experience and detailed knowledge of using Asta Power Project & Microsoft Office
- A developing knowledge of BIM (preferable)
- Have a degree level qualification in Construction related subject
- Be a strong communicator across all levels of construction from site teams to clients
The successful Planner will receive;
- Up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Company car / Allowance
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
Senior Planner (construction) Company: Privately owned main contrac...
Hertfordshire, England, £75000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Senior Planner - North London - Complex residential and mixed use p...
Essex, England, £65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
Project Resource are looking for a Senior Planner to work for a top...
Southampton, Hampshire, £60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
Project Resource are looking for a Senior Planner within the South ...
London, England, £70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more
A well-known and respected construction business is seeking a Senio...