I have a requirement for a Senior Planner to join a top main contractor, on a prestigious flag ship project based in Reading.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Fire Stations and multi frameworks up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
The successful Senior Planner will have prior experience in package management and in looking after projects in excess of £75 million. With very successful relationships with various clients you will have long term work and progression within the area.
Senior Planner Requirement:
- Experience working as a Planner or a Senior Planner within a main contractor environment is essential
- Have looked after projects in excess of £75 million previously
- Have previous experience of Build and Defence Planning
- Have previous experience of using the Asta software, ideally have an understanding of Project Controls and Earned Value Management
- Understand the organisational business management systems and processes
- CSCS card
Senior Planner Package:
- Basic salary of up £85,000 depending on individual experience
- Package including: car allowance, pension, healthcare
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are a diversity and equality recruiter.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
Senior Planner (construction) Company: Privately owned main contrac...
Hertfordshire, England, £75000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Senior Planner - North London - Complex residential and mixed use p...
Essex, England, £65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
Project Resource are looking for a Senior Planner to work for a top...
Southampton, Hampshire, £60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
Project Resource are looking for a Senior Planner within the South ...
London, England, £70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more
A well-known and respected construction business is seeking a Senio...