|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Toby Young|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 09:50|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Senior Planner to work regionally in Warrington, with travel in the North West region. Your main function is to provide assistance to junior and intermediate planners to help improve the business planning functions.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio in Civils projects including, Highways, Water, Infrastructure, Bridges, up to the value of £200 million
Senior Planner Requirements:
- Experience working as a Planner or a Senior Planner within a main contractor environment is essential
- Substantial experience of planning services within large complex environments within the construction and engineering industry
- Good experience in the use of planning techniques and the required planning toolsets
- Good understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
- Good understanding of various methods of planning, programming and progress monitoring
- Good understanding of risk and opportunity management with particular reference to planning/programming
Senior Planner Remuneration
Salary: Dependant on experience, call to discuss
Package: Company car/ allowance, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Senior Planner Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Process Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Toby Young on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; T.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus
West Midlands, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus
£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension
£80000 - £650000 per annum + Package
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Package