|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£62000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance (4k) + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 17:30|
We have a wonderful job opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a large and very successful construction business, to work on a prestigious flag ship project based in Berkshire/ Hampshire.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They deliver all types of projects throughout the construction and infrastructure industries. This job is to join their construction business, and the current project is to deliver a £150+ million residential and care home.
The successful Senior Planner will have prior experience in package management and in planning on projects in excess of £75 million.
- Ensure that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance.
- Identify planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements.
- Identify major quantities and factors affecting the programme.
- Establish and agree with Operations construction outputs and agree working hours with appropriate Estimator.
- Establish and agree with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning.
The essential requirements
- Experience working as a Planner or a Senior Planner for a main contractor.
- Have been the main planner on large projects (circa £75 million plus).
- Experience of Build and Design Planning.
- Asta Powerproject proficient.
- Have buildability/ construction knowledge.
- Ideally have an understanding of Project Controls and Earned Value Management.
- Previous use of Primavera would be beneficial.
- Understand organisational business management systems and processes.
- Hold a relevant CSCS card.
Senior Planner Package:
- Basic salary of up £65,000 depending on individual experience
- Package includes: car allowance £4.2k), pension (up to 7%), healthcare, discretionary yearly bonus, and more.
If you would like more information on this wonderful Planning job, then please call Anthony Moore or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits scheme
£450.00 - £500 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£425.00 - £500 per day
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health