|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 18:16|
Company: Main Contractor
Salary: £50-55k + benefits
One of the UK's leading construction groups with an overall turnover in excess of £1bn+ is looking for an ambitious Planner to join their Midlands division. Reporting into the Planning Manager, the successful Planner will be responsible for tender and live works planning on a range of complex projects up to £50m+.
- A proven track record as a construction planner with a well-known main contractor.
- Tender and live works planning experience is essential.
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject and MS Project Software (not essential).
- A flexible person, with good communication and client facing skills.
- Educated to a decent standard.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
Why you should apply for this vacancy?
- The company is poised for further growth so career progression is on offer.
- They're renowned for being a great employer and have excellent staff retention.
- Its a flexible working environment, with the opportunity to work from office or site locations.
- Excellent support is on offer from the Planning Manager, with first class training and development opportunities provided both internally and externally.
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy #64258 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found on our website www.project-resource.co.uk. To be eligible for a fee, recommend a friend or colleague for a job or let us know about any vacancy that you're aware of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits scheme
£450.00 - £500 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£425.00 - £500 per day
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health